As we look back at 2019, we would like to extend our appreciation for you helping make our 10th year in business such a success! It’s because of you that we’ve achieved so much in 2019.
Each year we all reflect on our previous year’s goals and set new ones for the upcoming year. It’s never too late to take a look at your business and set new goals for the new year.
Some area’s of your business that you should include in your goals include:
- What are your Goals for your company website? How do you plan to get more traffic? Is your design in need of an update? All of these are questions that can help you in 2019.
- How were your overall sales numbers in 2019? Set yourself some achievable goals for different area’s of your business and set milestones along the way to help you achieve those goals.
- Do you have any charitable events you plan to attend in 2020? Think about what you can do not only for your business, but the community around you as well. Each year it’s great to continue to grow your business financially, but it’s important to think about culturally how you can grow your business as well.
We wanted to take a quick moment and reflect on some of our achievements in 2019.
Some Photos from 2019
Eco York achieved a lot of our goals in 2019, and without you those goals never would have came to fruition. We want to Thank Each and Every One Of You!
What have we been up to in 2019?
- We added over 25 new clients during the year ranging from Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Video Production and new Compass Wave clients!
- We received even more Client Testimonials on our Website, Google Listing and Facebook Page!
- We renamed and improved our Social Media Marketing Plans for 2019 by branding the service as Social Serenity! In 2020 we hope to add more options and customization to our plans.
- Interested in a shopping cart website? We launched one of those this year too for Industrial Janitorial!
- We sponsored a fundraiser for Cleaning for a Reason through Cornerstone Cleaning.
- In July we participated in the Maid Summit covering “Grow your cleaning business with effective web and social media strategies“.
- In July we also joined the PRE Chapter in Ephrata! Thank you Paige Flory our newest addition to the team!
- In August we helped House of Gains with their Back to School Donation Drive.
- In August we also launched our Business Directory Ecoferral! If you’re interested in getting more backlinks for your business signup for our Free Listings today!
- In November we attended the ISSA Show in Las Vegas to showcase our Maid Service Software Compass Wave.
We achieved a lot in 2019 and we plan to do even more in 2020!
We’ve already set a few goals for 2020 and plan to continue to add to the list. If you’ve made it this far and have used our services, go ahead and give us a Google Review. As of today we’ve received 19 Google reviews for our services over the past 10 years!
What are some of your goals for 2020 and how do you plan to achieve them? Visit our Facebook Page and tell us!
Your partner in Developing Solutions that Save Time and Money,
President Eco York, LLC