We started our Internship Program in 2016 and based on our Interns & Local colleges feedback we are constantly improving our offerings and lessons provided.
Eco York, LLC, along with a number of his business colleagues are in search for interns looking to gain more school and real world experience and credit. These will be in a variety of areas such as high tech, business, entrepreneurship and more.
This team would like to speak to students who have the following skills and traits:
1. Are you a proactive, get it done kind of person?
2. Can you be counted on to be reliable and follow through?
3. Are you a good face to face communicator?
If so, we would like to speak with you further about intern credit to assist you with your college goals. The following are just some of the areas we are looking for with assistance:
1. Code knowledge (LAMP Stack)
2. People skills
3. Content writing
Daily activities for Eco York:
1. Marketing /Business
2. Email Marketing
3. Blog entries
Plus additional tech activities that will be discussed upon meeting
One of our most recent Internships included working as an intern for the Compass Wave Software division in a Marketing capacity. The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
1. Tracking all phone contacts from e-mail campaign program to discern completeness of needed records and fields.
2. Finding best available contacts to present further information regarding the Compass Wave Software.
3. Creation and dissemination (through the creation of a phone script) of information to campaign contacts regarding the Compass Wave Software.
4. Tracking all contact conversation details and project details within bulletin board software “Trello” for review and use by team members.
5. Tracking e-mail campaign statistics
6. Continual communication with team members regarding project progress through chat board “Slack”.
Check out one of the Thank You letters we received from one of our Interns, Tyler Willis.
If you are interested in learning more about our Internship Program, Contact us today!
Become an Intern
Our team is ready to help provide you with a great learning experience in the field!