Artificial Intelligence is undoubtedly a technological breakthrough of the 2010s, and it doesn’t look like the excitement is going to fade off in the upcoming years. The technology is not just promising for better business results, but it also uplifts the human experience as a whole. Starting from Healthcare, Retail & Ecommerce, Food, and Real Estate to the Manufacturing, AI’s role and significance is unprecedented in terms of industrial applications.
While digital IQ, smart homes, AI-powered business process and hybrid workforce are a few of the key AI applications trending these days, using AI and machine learning in marketing has gained a lot of traction recently. Today, digital marketing is not limited to social media marketing or traditional digital marketing services or tools. In fact, majority of the digital marketing automation platforms today are leveraging from AI and machine learning algorithms to bring more intelligence analyzing data and automate the manual processes. Marketing and sales give more priority to AI and ML than any other department in the enterprise.
Do you know?
- Netflix has managed to save approx. $1 billion in 2017 with the help of machine learning to enable personalized recommendation.
- 61% of marketers believe that artificial intelligence is the most important aspect of their data strategy.
- In survey conducted by Statista, AI was the second most effective digital marketing technique to the marketers worldwide.
- According IDC, approximately $5.9 billion will be invested by the retailers in AI-based marketing and customer service offerings to enhance buyer’s experience.
And many more interesting statistics available that proves how AI can help marketers to understand sales cycle effectively and consumer behavior to get better sales results. Want to know how AI is benefiting the digital marketers to boost their digital marketing services or social media marketing strategy? Let’s explore how artificial intelligence can help digital marketers to craft their digital marketing plan and what are the possible applications of the technology in digital marketing.
How AI can reshape the digital marketing?
With the detailed insights and predicting capabilities, digital marketers and organizations are leveraging from AI to boost up their marketing efforts. It is not just about reducing the costs but utilizing the technology can greatly help in optimizing marketing efforts and improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaign. Apart from this, AI can also help digital marketers in the following ways:
- Enable marketers to understand their target audience better. AI and machine learning algorithms can help marketers to predict user patterns, consumer behavior, and aid personalization to their marketing campaign.
- Bring an excellent user experience. Artificial Intelligence has the capability to analyze consumer behavior and predict they expect and need.
- Boost up productivity. Marketing automation is the key advantage of AI. It helps you automate all the manual tasks, which in the end help saving time and resources carrying out the repetitive process.
- Impactful marketing. With AI, you don’t have to worry about what is going to happen in the future since it brings an edge to predict the possible events and outcomes. This helps you design a more effective and meaningful marketing strategy.
- Better ROI and outcomes. AI enables marketers to understand consumer behavior more effectively and helps in content creation and curation. This helps the businesses to reach the right audience with more personalized content and offers.
Such benefits have encouraged many digital marketing professionals and organizations to go for AI. In a survey from Salesforce, it is found that 51% of marketers have already started using AI by applying it in a variety of ways. Let’s explore what are the different ways AI and ML are revolutionizing the digital marketing landscape.
Content Creation and Curation
Yes, it is very much possible with the help of AI. Of course, it does have certain limitations, but there are a number of areas in which AI-based content creation can be of great help. Moreover, it can also curate the contents. With the help of tools like Wordsmith, Articoolo, and Quill, many popular organizations are creating content that can help them in lead generation for their own website. Associated Press, Forbes, Washington Post, BBC, CBS, The New York Times, and Reuters have already started implementing such AI-based content creation and curation techniques.
Personalization is the key parameter to achieve desired success in email marketing and AI can help personalize email marketing campaigns based on consumer behavior and preferences. With the help of machine learning, it is possible to analyze the consumer data and identify the best ways to connect with them.
Real-time Customer Support
With the help of AI-based chatbots, companies can greatly reduce the time to respond to customer queries and concerns. Today, human-like interactions are possible by using machine learning, deep learning, and neural language in a chatbot. This way the companies can provide real-time support and better user experience while improving brand loyalty.
When it comes to digital advertisements, AI has changed the way it was carried out earlier. By combining machine learning and predictive analytics, digital marketing professionals can automatically optimize paid ads with AI, customize their advertisements based on consumer preferences and behavior captured. Moreover, it is possible for marketers to optimize ads based on the brand and business agenda.
Mixed Reality Integration
Another interesting application of the AI is mixed reality integration. With the help of augmented reality tools, it is possible for marketers to provide a more personalized experience to potential customers and drive more value.
Apart from the above-mentioned use-cases, digital marketers are often utilizing AI in semantic search, dynamic pricing, PPC ad campaign, predicting consumer behavior, design a website, and more.
There is no denying that artificial intelligence is an incredible technology that can do wonder in digital marketing services. Using AI and machine learning in marketing can help marketers and businesses achieve better results and improved customer experience. Still, confused about how AI can help in digital marketing and social media marketing strategy? Get in touch with our digital marketing USA experts to know how we can reshape your digital marketing strategy using Artificial Intelligence.